2.19.2007

Jesus christ, what the hell is wrong with me?

I just stabbed a close friend in one of her hot spots, and barely realized it until it was far, far too late. And now that I've realized that the last two times I've gotten her mad like this, it has been saying something insensitive and dismissive about a very, -very- key part of her life and development. Different parts that I wont get into. I'm going to disappear for a few days, to give her the distance she needs and to keep myself from saying something absolutely retarded like I've done twice before. Strike two.







In the vain hope she reads this,



I apologize profusely. What I said could not have been more out of line, and I'm ashamed the thought of saying it even crossed my mind. I don't even expect your forgiveness this time around, but I need you to know how terribly sorry I am for what I said. I have no idea what to tell you about what I did, except that I know they were both horrible things to say, and I know I cannot take them back, no matter how hard I wish I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home